Information provided within this website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 64.16.93, as amended).
Generali Investments TFI S.A. shall not be held liable for any mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions in the aforementioned information. In the case of detection of such defects, Generali Investments TFI S.A. shall make every effort to promptly correct the information.
This material is distributed to advertise or promote services provided by Generali Investments TFI S.A.
Closed-end investment fund (the “Fund”) does not guarantee the achievement of the assumed investment objectives or obtaining the specified investment result. The Fund Participant has to consider the possibility of losing at least a part of the invested money.
Legally required information, including a detailed description of risks associated with investing in the closed-end investment fund, is available in the conditions of issue of the Fund’s investment certificates of a given series (the “Conditions of Issue”), which shall be communicated to persons to whom Generali Investments TFI S.A. will direct its offer regarding the purchase of the Fund’s investment certificates.
Before making a decision to subscribe for the Fund’s investment certificates, the Investor should consult the Conditions of Issue containing detailed information about the Fund’s investment policy and fees, and in particular the front load fees charged at the subscription for the Fund’s investment certificates, subject to the purchase proposal, as well as information on income taxes associated with holding and trading in the Fund’s investment certificates.
Presented financial information concern the indicated period in the past and do not constitute a guarantee of achievement of similar results in the future.
The result presented does not include front-load fees associated with investing in a given sub-fund or taxes. Front-load fees and applicable taxes may be deducted from the result.
The Generali Euro sub-fund is denominated in EUR. Incoming and outgoing payments by way of purchase or sale of participation units in the sub-fund are made in EUR. In the event a participant intends to obtain investment returns in a currency other than EUR, the participant must take into account the fact that any returns may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations.
The Generali Dolar Pieniężny sub-fund is denominated in USD. Incoming and outgoing payments by way of purchase or sale of participation units in the sub-fund are made in USD. In the event a participant intends to obtain investment returns in a currency other than USD, the participant must take into account the fact that any returns may increase or decrease as a result of currency fluctuations.
No guarantee of achievement of the objectives of the investment funds; there is a possibility of a decrease in value, including the loss of a part of the invested funds.
A high volatility of the net asset value: Generali Akcje Małych i Średnich Spółek, Generali Akcje Wzrostu, Generali Akcje: Nowa Europa, Generali Korona Akcje, Generali Korona Zrównoważony, Generali Stabilny Wzrost, Generali Obligacje: Nowa Europa and Generali Akcje: Turcja, Generali Globalnych Akcji Wzrostu in Generali Fundusze FIO, Generali Obligacje Aktywny, Generali Obligacje: Globalne Rynki Wschodzące, Generali Złota, Generali Euro, Generali Akcji Europejskich, Generali Akcji Amerykańskich in Generali Fundusze SFIO.
The possibility of the deposit more than 35% of assets of Generali Korona Dochodowy, Generali Korona Obligacje, Generali Stabilny Wzrost, Generali Korona Zrównoważony, Generali Globalnych Akcji Wzrostu, Generali Złota, Generali Aktywny Dochodowy, SGB Dłużny, Generali Akcji Europejskich, Generali Akcji Amerykańskichin securities issued or guaranteed by the Polish Treasury or the Polish National Bank, and in the case of Generali Dolar, Generali Obligacje: Nowa Europa, Generali Akcje: Turcja, Generali Globalnych Akcji Wzrostu and Generali Oszczędnościowy also in securities issued or guaranteed by: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States of America and the European Investment Bank and World Bank (The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development).
Information prospectuses, Key investor information, information for clients of AIF, tables of fees, information on investment risk and taxes are available through the website: www.generali-investments.pl. Generali Investments TFI S.A. operates under a licence from the Securities and Exchange Commission (currently: Polish Financial Supervision Authority) of 1 June 1995, no. of decision KPW-4073-1\95.
Prospectus on the provision of management services regarding financial instrument portfolios by Generali Investments TFI S.A.
The above information has been provided in order to advertise and promote the portfolio management service, regarding portfolios comprising one or more financial instruments offered by Generali Investments TFI S.A. The information does not constitute an offer to conclude an Agreement on the management of portfolios comprising one or more financial instruments by Generali Investments TFI S.A.
Each investment strategy entails specific risk factors, described in the Agreement on the management of portfolios comprising one or more financial instruments by Generali Investments TFI S.A., and in the Information Prospectus on the provision of management services regarding financial instrument portfolios by Generali Investments TFI S.A.
Generali Investments TFI S.A. has been authorized by the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission (currently the Polish Financial Supervision Authority) to extend the scope of its activities by the management of third party’s package of securities upon request (currently: activities constituting the management of portfolios comprising one or more financial instruments). The Polish Financial Supervision Authority is not the body which has approved or endorsed the rules of the service.
1. the personal data is processed by a personal data controller, namely an investment fund or funds (“Funds”) managed by Generali Investments Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych Spółka Akcyjna (“Company”) with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Polna 11, 00-633 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000050329, REGON (statistical identification number): 011125180, NIP (tax identification number): 5271024937, with a share capital of PLN 21,687,900.00, paid up in full. The list of funds managed by the Company is available on the website: www.generali-investments.pl. The registered office and address of each fund is the same as the registered office and address of the Company,
2. the data controller can be contacted:
3. the personal data will be processed if the processing is necessary for:
4. the recipients of personal data may include in particular: the transfer agent maintaining the unitholder register, custodian, distributors of the participation units, entities providing advisory, audit, accounting, IT, document archiving and destruction services, marketing services and certified auditors in connection with an audit, as well as the entities the belong to the Generali Group,
5. the personal data may be transmitted to entities with registered offices in third countries (i.e. countries outside the EEA) only in case of the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or – in the absence of an adequacy decision – only if appropriate safeguards are ensured (such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or binding corporate rules approved by the competent supervisory authority). The above measures are used for the exercise of rights in regard to personal data and for ensuring effective legal protection. Upon request, the Data Controller will make available a copy of the safeguards applied or information about where they have been made available,
6. the personal data will be stored for the period of: performing the agreement, performing legal obligations to which the controller is subject, and pursuing and defending claims for a period resulting from the general periods of limitation on the validity of claims, calculated from the end of the participation,
7. if marketing consents have been given, the personal data will be stored for the period necessary to provide commercial communications, no longer than until the moment of withdrawing the consent or objecting to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes,
8. Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. with its registered office in Trieste (Italy), Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi 2, registered in the Venezia Giulia company register under number 00079760328, with share capital of EUR 1,569,773,403.00, paid up in full, being a holding company of the Generali Group, and other companies of the Generali Group may be a co-controller of personal data in the field of data exchange within the framework of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing procedures. The list of the Generali Group companies and the main content of the data co-administration arrangements is available on the website: www.generali-investments.pl,
9 the provision of personal data entitles the person whose data is processed to:
10. the provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in the Fund(s) and failure to provide such data will preclude the conclusion of the agreement. The provision of the data is also a statutory requirement resulting from the Funds Act, AML Act, FATCA Act and the CRS Act. The consequence of failure to provide the data is a refusal to conclude a fund participation agreement, non-execution of a transaction with the Fund or termination of a concluded agreement,
11. the provision of data for marketing purposes is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a precondition for the conclusion of the agreement. It is not obligated to provide the data for marketing purposes,
12. if marketing consents have been given, there is right to object at any time to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing,
13. the processing of personal data may be automated, which may result in automated individual decision-making, including decisions based on profiling. This applies to an assessment of money laundering and terrorism financing risk, where the assessment is made on the basis of data declared in documents presented while placing an order, instruction or while entering into an agreement based on the criteria set (geographical, behavioural, subject-related and economic ones). As a consequence of such an assessment, clients may be automatically assigned to a group of unacceptable risk which may result in an automatic blockade and a decision not to enter into a relationship or not to make a transaction.